77 Bombay Street – In The War chords

Chords
Transpose:
I'm 95% this is correct. I'll let you see for the other 5%.

Capo 7th, Standard tuning

        G  (320033)
        Em7(022033)
        D  (000232)
        Em (022000)
       Dsus(000233)
      Cadd9(032033)


Intro

G  G  Em7  D  2x

Em Dsus Em DsusA king of foreign country heard some rumours in the night
Em Dsus D DsusThat some other evil king is now preparing for a fight
Em DsusHe assembles all his generals
Em DsusAnd asks them what to do
Em Dsus D GAnd with sternness in their eyes they look at him and say it's true
D GWe're in the war; oh we're in the war
D GWe're in the war; oh we're in the war
Em Dsus Em DsusThey're preparing thousand battleships to sail across the sea
Em Dsus D DsusAnd the general ahead of them are happy as can be
Em Dsus Em DsusWhen they reach the other shore they get a warm embrace
Em Dsus D GBut the generals feel threatened so they shoot them in the face
D GIn the war oh we're in the war
D GWe're in the war oh we're in the war
G D Cadd9 Em7And in the war you can kill for no reason, it's no crime
G D Cadd9 EmIn the war you can do the things you always had in mind
G DIn the war you can die
G DIn the war you can cry
G D GIn the war, in the war, in the war
G
Em Dsus Em Dsus And the fairies and the elves are just trying to survive
Em Dsus D DsusAnd the lions and the elephants are running for their lives
Em Dsus Em DsusAnd the generals are firing seven hundred cannon balls
Em Dsus D GBut no one understands what all this is for
D GIn the war oh we're in the war
D GWe're in the war oh we're in the war
G D Cadd9 Em7And in the war you can kill for no reason, it's no crime
G D Cadd9 EmIn the war you can do the things you always had in mind
G DIn the war you can die
G DIn the war you can cry
G D GIn the war, in the war, in the war
G D GOh, oh, oh, oh, oh
G D GOh, oh, oh, oh, oh
G D Cadd9 GOh, oh, oh, oh, oh
G D Cadd9 Em7Oh, oh, oh, oh
G G Em7 We're in the war
D G G Em7 D Oh, we're in the war
Em Dsus Em DsusAnd now a thousand battle ships are landing on the shore
Em Dsus D DsusAnd one hundred thousand soldiers don't know what they're looking for
Em Dsus Em DsusFor they cannot find their enemies, no weapons and no war
Em DsusSo they start to shoot each other
D G'Cause that's what they were trained for
D GIn the war oh we're in the war
D GWe're in the war oh we're in the war
G D Cadd9 Em7And in the war you can kill for no reason, it's no crime
G D Cadd9 EmIn the war you can do the things you always had in mind
G DIn the war you can die
G DIn the war you can cry
G D GIn the war, in the war, in the war
G D GOh, oh, oh, oh, oh
G D GOh, oh, oh, oh, oh
G D Cadd9 GOh, oh, oh, oh, oh
G D Cadd9 Em7Oh, oh, oh, oh
GWe're in the war
Please rate this tab:
x1.0