Song name
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Soundgarden - Flower tab

Help us improve GuitareTab! Take a short survey!
>Flower by Soundgarden

>                 Rh. Fig. 1         1.           2.
>E----|-------10-|------------------|------------|----------|
>B----|-------10-|------------------|------------|----------|
>G----|-------7--|-----------------.|------------|----------|
>D--0-|--0000-0--|--0-3-0-3/5-3-0--.|--0-3-0-3/5-|--0-3-0-3-|
>A--0-|--0000-0--|--0-3-0-3/5-3-0---|--0-3-0-3/5-|--0-3-0-3-|
>D--0-|--0000-0--|--0-3-0-3/5-3-0---|--0-3-0-3/5-|--0-3-0-3-|
>
>for the first part just piss around with the volume knob.
>
>this is the pre or post chorus (who cares)
>you can finger it as shown or on the A string standard root-fifth chord
>
>E------------------------------------|
>B------------------------------------|
>G-----------------------------------.|
>D--10-12-10-13-12-10-10-12-10-13-12-.|
>A--10-12-10-13-12-10-10-12-10-13-12--|
>D--10-12-10-13-12-10-10-12-10-13-12--|
>
>then for the end play rh fig 1 and:
>
>E-----------|-----|
>B-----------|-----|
>G-----------|-----|
>D--5555-777-|--5\-|
>A--3333-555-|--3\-|
>D-----------|-----|
Related for Flower tab